I wake up each
more of you.
First, it was your
lips, then it was
your hands, now
it is your heart.
Now, it is always
- wanting, Emma Bleker (via thatkindofwoman)
"I’m in love with your honor, I’m in love with your cheeks."
- Blood Bank, Bon Iver (via theriverjordyn)
Can’t Help Falling In Love With You (Cover) - Fleet Foxes
Some things are meant to be
(Source: eldigoblog, via arianalyneebabcock)
"Satan tells me I am unworthy; but I always was unworthy, and yet You have long loved me; and therefore my unworthiness cannot be a barrier to having fellowship with You now."
- Charles Spurgeon (via godmoves)
"If you know yourself, you’ll not be harmed by what is said about you."
- Arab proverb (via awelltraveledwoman)
(Source: daughterofzami, via awelltraveledwoman)
"What an ache we have to be loved, what an ache, what a beautiful beautiful ache."
- T.B. LaBerge // Unwritten Letters to You (via tblaberge)
"Fear-based repentance makes us hate ourselves. Joy-based repentance makes us hate the sin."
- Tim Keller (via thou-mine-inheritance)
"I will not boast in anything,
no gifts, no power, no wisdom.
But I will boast in Jesus Christ,
His death and resurrection!"
- How Deep the Father’s Love for Us (via welcometotheriver)